Benchmarking & Comparative Analytics
- Enables providers to benchmark their pricing and quality metrics against regional, state, and national averages
- Providers can compare their reimbursement rate to their peers and identify areas for improvement
- Breakdown of reimbursement rates by code for select markets, includes minimum and maximum rates across payers
- Data driven recommendations for cost optimization helping providers identify opportunities to reduce expenses
- Proprietary analytics
- Provides insights into areas where pricing may be high relative to peers
- Includes “baskets” of recommended codes for review by provider (based on our proprietary analytics across markets)
- Equips providers with data to strengthen their negotiations with payers by showing how their prices align with regional and national averages
- Supports informed decision when participating in value-based care contracts
What do we mean by "baskets"?
We know that not all billing codes will be interesting to all our customers. So we’ve created “baskets” that bundle related codes for ease of use.
- Palliative Care
- Emergency Department/Emergency Services
- Behavioral Health